I am a S.T.E.A.M. educator and a robot designer and fabricator. One of my goals is to create a mobile fab lab for S.T.E.A.M. education and robot services.
In so doing, I will create a liability I cannot afford to take lightly.
So step one, create a security/health system for my business's most important non-human asset.
My goal is to build a system which will publish the health, location, and detect intrusion of my vehicle. This system will :
- Detect entry in any of 9 external access panels.
- Detect entry in service cabin door, or driver and passenger doors.
- Monitor location via GPS.
- Monitor health of electrical power systems (battery, solar, generator, and running systems such as 3D printers.)
- Monitor service records and, when possible, determine status of operational systems.
- Monitor and utilize available trusted WiFi Access points for cheaper and more frequent status updates
- Record video and upload video when WiFi Access is available
- Monitor, record, and control devices such as 3D printers when WiFi Access is available
- HUD for driver